Write Your Book
Compassionate coaching to bring your book to life.
Deciding to write a book, especially a book that includes content from your own life, is one of the most courageous moments of your life. Yet, even a book that may not be about you requires the same level of commitment and can feel daunting. So, what do you need in your life to clear the way for achieving your writing goals?
Perhaps you need a coach who can help you:
- Heal past and present energetic blocks.
- Encourage you to get started and finish.
- Hold you accountable to get your manuscript done.
- Develop and design your manuscript outline.
- Review your content for clarity and flow.
- Cheer you on every step of the way.
Working with a Writing Coach
Six months of writing coaching support with Elizabeth Hill (two 60-minute calls/month) with a reasonable amount of content review/developmental edits in between sessions (maximum 12 hours of content review).
If you would like to both work with a writing coach, establish a publishing agreement, and have marketing support post-publication, you may be interested in "The Abundant Author Emergence" package.
Apply to Work with a Green Heart coachTell us about your project and we'll match you with the best coach for you.