Green Heart Living &
Green Heart Living Press
Ladies' Power Lunch Anthologies
In LPL collaborative book projects, female entrepreneurs come together to share their stories of personal transformation and healing.
The inaugural collaborative book project "Transformation 2020" was released in September 2020 and swiftly became an Amazon bestseller in two categories. The second anthology "Success in Any Season" was released March 2021, becoming an Amazon bestseller in five categories. The third anthology "Be the Beacon" was published in October 2021 and is being released at the Ladies' Power Lunch Summit on October 18 & 19, 2021.
Click here to purchase Transformation 2020 (ebook or paperback)
Click here to purchase Success in Any Season (ebook or paperback)
50% of all royalties from all LPL Anthologies are donated to the LPL Fund at the Main Street Community Foundation.
LPL Transformation Anthologies share stories of personal transformation and highlight ways that female entrepreneurs are helping others transform and grow. In "Be the Beacon," women luminaries share their stories of transformation and discovering what it means to be a light-bearer in the world. Our authors are helping others discover their own inner light, so that they may navigate forward even during dark times.
Interested in being a contributing author to the next LPL anthology?
As a contributing author you will:
- Establish credibility in your field of expertise
- Become a bestseller author through our tried-and-true book launch process
- Gain additional revenue streams (book sales, workshops, classes, etc...)
- Have your business highlighted through print media, podcasts, and social media
- Meet and network with other authors and business owners who are compassionate, inspiring, and will celebrate your successes with you
- Become a member of the HIVE, our Writers Mastermind, to connect with and get support from other authors from across the U.S. and internationally.
Authors are invited to attend our monthly Writers' Hive Mastermind on the third Wednesday of each month. This is free to all current and former writing clients of Green Heart Living.
All meetings are optional - none are required. There are many opportunities for networking and learning about the publishing process - you get to choose how much you get involved in.
Ready to write with us?